SMALL CAMPSITE IN THE HEART OF NATURE IN ALLIER
Welcome to Camping-snack-restaurant Les Myrtilles in Saint Nicolas des Biefs!
In Auvergne, between Vichy and Roanne, on the heights of the Monts de la Madeleine, near la Loges des Gardes (winter and summer resort) and the plateau de la Verrerie, Corinne et Alain welcome you at the friendly-family campsite Les Myrtilles set in a beech forest 1000 meters above sea level.
Since 2013, the Camping-Auberge Les Myrtilles has been a member of the European Institute of Reception and Customer Services. Our main purpose is to provide customers with the best services !
NEED TO ESCAPE FROM EVERYDAY STRESS ?
Have a look at the aerial view of the campsite, its beautiful landscape and surroundings !
• The swimming pool is only open to campsite guests
• Pool opening hour: 10am to 7pm in June, July and August (according to weather conditions).
• Pool depth:1m10.
• For the safety of the children, the pool area is entirely enclosed.
• Children are the responsibility of accompanying adults
• Please wear swim shorts in the pool (no underwears)
The field can change at will:
- Badminton for children and adults
- Tennis : the height of the net can be adjusted on request
- Football : a goal is installed on the field
- Table tennis (next to the multi-sports field)
Loan of rackets (tennis, table tennis, badminton) and balls (to be returned to the reception after use).
For children up to 12
(kids should always have adult supervision)
- Toilet block adapted to people with reduce mobility.
- A washing machine and a dryer are available in the toilet block (5€ each), washing powder supplied on request at reception).
- Two barbecues are available and they are picnic tables nearby.
- Hairdryer and iron available on request at the reception.
- Baby kit rental (travel cot, bathtub, high chair)
- We advise you to book it in advance. You can also rent it on site (subject to availability)
- Changing table in the toilet block
- Sheets and/or towels rental: to book online or on-site (subject to availability).
- The end of stay cleaning should be done by yourself, but if you want you can choose the cleaning option at 50€ for the chalets, 30€ for the bungalows (50€ for people with pets).
GROCERY SHOP / LOCAL PRODUCTS
- Small grocery shop with essential goods :
- pasta, rice, canned goods, biscuits, hygiene products, etc.
- and some local products : jams, honey, etc.
- Opening hours 8.00am to 12.30pm and 4.00pm to 7.30pm
- You can order bread the day before (before 7pm) for the next day (ask at the reception).
- Group accommodation rental for 16 people with a small kitchenette
- Electric bikes rental (6 adult bikes size M and L)
- Books, board games (to be returned to the reception after use)
- WiFi available throughout the campsite (free 10min/day)
DOG-FRIENDLYDogs are welcome as long as they have their vaccination records up to date, they are kept on a lead. The campsite cleanliness and the campers' peace must be respected.
MATERIEL A DISPOSITION
Le matériel est à votre disposition
- Ballons, balles
- Boules de pétanque
- Jeux divers
Une seule contrainte vous sera demandée : ramener les jeux à l'accueil après utilisation de manière à ce que chaque campeur puisse y avoir accès.
Pour vous connecter: recherchez le réseau Les Myrtilles sur votre appareil et laissez-vous guider.
10 minutes de connexion offertes par jour.
Au-delà, c’est payant.
Le paiement se fait en ligne via une connexion extranet ou au bureau d’accueil.
Suivez toute l'actualité du camping sur Facebook.